Willem Einthovenstraat 11
2342 BH Oegstgeest
Link zur Homepage
Our two-year rotational European Graduate Program offers you the opportunity to start your career with a global market leader that has innovation in its DNA and is dedicated to creating a more sustainable world.
European Graduate Program - Data Science (Operations)
For the Data Science (Operations) Stream of the program, we are looking for Graduates with a passion for discovering the information hidden in vast amounts of data that will help us making smarter decisions to deliver even more value to the organisation by defining and delivering world-class manufacturing processes, products and services.
Being exposed to assignments with real, hands-on responsibilities integral to our business will ensure that you have the opportunity to develop the technical but also the leadership skills needed to make your mark and accelerate your career!
- University Degree (Bachelor / Master) in a relevant Engineering / Business field, ideally with a major in Data Science, Mathematics, Econometrics
- First relevant practical experience (e.g. internships, project work), preferably in an international manufacturing environment
- A good level of English
- Very good understanding of machine learning techniques & algorithms
- Good scripting & programming skills
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Good applied statistics skills (distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc)
- Willingness to relocate into different projects and locations across Europe during the program
- Relocation Support
- Structured Training Curriculum
- Mentoring Program
English - good level
Dauer: 2 years
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion.
über 10000 Mitarbeiter
Herst. von sonstigen Waren aus Papier, Karton und Pappe, Herst. von sonstigen Erzeugnissen a. n. g.